Social Media & Content Coordinator
Working closely with the Content & Social Marketing Manager, this role involves creating and maintaining content – whilst adhering to an internal Style Guide - for various marketing channels (Betting Resources, eSports Hub, Social Media, CRM).
The main KPIs of this position are generating traffic via various digital mediums, as well as acquiring new customers and retain existing customers through increased content engagement.
- Supporting the Content Marketing Team with the execution of the marketing strategy across various forms of content
- Oversee the production of our Podcast - episode planning, recording, post-production and publication
- Coordinate the planning, development and delivery of video elements within the wider Content Marketing strategy
- Measure content success metrics via Google Analytics, Soundcloud Stats, iTunes Analytics, YouTube Analytics and various other content performance tracking tools
The Successful Social Media & Content Coordinator will have/be:
- Comfortable working with Adobe Audition, Photoshop and Premiere Pro (or alternative audio, image and video editing software)
- Knowledge of various Social Media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.)
- Knowledgeable of betting and a wide range of sports
- Understanding of editing and promotion of Podcasts
- Familiarity with the basics of SEO
The successful candidate can expect a salary of £22k - £26k and a range of excellent benefits including a generous annual bonus, Corporate health insurance plan and other perks as well.
If you are an ambitious Social Media & Content Coordinator working within the Online Gambling industry and looking for a challenging role where you can make a real impact and progress through the ranks then apply NOW!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.