VP Software Development
This award winning and established start-up is looking for a VP of Software Development to bridge the gap between the board level team and the Engineering (Front/Back end Developers & QA) team.
This is a leadership focused role which will suit an individual with a software development background and proven experience in the successful delivery of functionality in a complex environment.
As a vital member of the senior Engineering team, you will be collaborating with other technical leaders with a specific focus on the development team. You’ll align your team with the wider policies and help establish effective interfaces with other groups within Engineering and beyond.
The successful person for this role will be a versatile individual who will be confident in people management, hands on development (10/15%), taking responsibility for effective delivery across a large team and also setting targets and timelines for diverse projects being delivered by multiple cross-functional product development teams.
The successful VP Software Development Will have/be;
• Experience as a VP of Software Development, Software Development Manager or similar within an Engineering department
• Extensive experience with Cloud technologies and modern web application design
• A background within hands on Software Development (front/back end)
Also of Interest:
• Hands on Go/GoLang, React/Redux, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible experience (not essential but this is the tech stack)
• Agile methodology
• Leadership abilities and excellent project management skills
In return you will be rewarded with up to £125k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a quality VP Software Development then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.