Presales Network Architect
A great chance for an experienced Network architect with outstanding Cisco security skills to join a leading Cisco practice. Working as the Pre-sales Cisco security Architect. Working and advising around latest technologies such as Cisco ISE, Cisco Umbrella, multifactor identification and Firewall.
The Cisco Solution Architect role:
- Be the bridge between the customer and the delivery teams taking them on their security journey and will advise them on Cisco security architectures to take company’s security strategy to the next level.
- Working within the early stages of engagements in a Presales capacity identifying the best solution for the client. You will advise customers on all security aspects of their digital transformation. Working within the professional services team working on RFI/RFP etc
- You will have work across the full lifecycle at times taking clients on the Cisco journey to include definition and migration execution and adaption.
- Be a Cisco security evangelist active in technical communities and Cisco security innovations.
- With strong Cisco security knowledge you will be designing Cisco security solutions
- A Cisco security specialist with a deep knowledge of Cisco security technologies.
- Proven track record of taking the client on the early stages of their security journey across a number of verticals
- Experience of working with latest Cisco security technologies such as Cisco ISE, Umbrella and Multifactor identification.
- Experienced in designing Cisco security solutions including management and consumption models.
- Cisco CCNA, Cisco CCNP, Cisco CCIE and/or Cisco Security Specialisation accreditations
- Will have worked in a presales environment covering RFI/RFP and enjoy being in a client facing role.
A great opportunity for a Cisco focused Security professional who wants to work for one of the leading Cisco partners in the UK.
For more information on this role please contact me for a confidential discussion, to explore the role and your requirements in depth.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.