Azure DevOps Engineer
Join a leading organisation that is helping organisation maximise their Azure Cloud Journey. Working with the latest technology and utilising your extensive Azure skills.
If your and Azure focused DevOps professional then this is a chance to work for a company that can give you experiences in a number of technical environments.
Azure DevOps Engineer the role:
- Supporting and Automation Azure PaaS/IaaS environments
- Set up CI/CD Pipeline
- Set up and configuration of Azure ADO
- Review DevOps best practice
- Deployment of Azure platforms
- Migration of on-premise systems
You’re the right Azure DevOps professional if you have experience of a number of these:
- Azure IaaS/PaaS/SaaS principles
- Azure ADO
- CI/CD technologies
- Virtualization technology
- Azure Storage
- Azure SQL & Cosmos DB exposure
- Power BI
- Active Directory
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure Active Directory Connect
- Azure security principles
- Worked in Agile environments
Due to the nature of the clients work SC level security clearance is required so you must currently hold of SC clearance or must be willing and able to undergo the vetting process.
There will be some UK travel in this role.
If you are looking for a Azure engineering role that can take your career to the next level then please send your details for an informal discussion.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.