Cloud Engineer – Remote
Take your engineering skills to the next level in a role where you will be building scalable and secure cloud solutions (Azure or AWS). You will be working in both and Azure and AWS environments, you must have strong experience in one of these ecosystems and training in the other one would be provided.
- IT Cloud operations - building scalable and secure cloud platforms in Azure and AWS
- Automation of solutions for deployment, configuration and continuous integration.
- Provisioning of PaaS/IaaS environments through CI/CD pipelines
- Utilise best practice for automation and orchestration using relevant cloud tools.
Do you have:
- Experience of working in an engineering role in a cloud focused environment (Azure or AWS)
- Built Cloud platforms (Azure or AWS)
- CI/CD experience
- Understanding of Cloud security principals
- Scripting – PowerShell or Python
- Experiance with IaC (infrastructure as a Code) terraform or cloud formation.
- Strong It background with experience of virtualisation and networks.
- Worked in an agile environment.
Due to the nature of the clients work SC level security clearance is required so you must currently hold of SC clearance or must be willing and able to undergo the vetting process.
Great chance to join a company that can take your career forward to the next level offer interesting and challenging technical work.
For more information on this role please contact me for a confidential discussion, to explore the role and your requirements in depth.
The People Network are acting as an employment agency in regards to this role.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.