Systems Analyst required on a permanent basis for a Fintech organisation with offices across EMEA. As a Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for liaising with business and technical stakeholders, gathering requirements, analysis, solution approach, documentation, specifications and subsequent rollout. As a Systems Analyst, you can expect to receive the following remuneration package:
- Basic salary of up to £60,000
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Income Protection
- Personal Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Medical Cover
- Gym Membership
As a Systems Analyst, your day-to-day responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Analyse and capture both internal / external requirements, documenting them in a clear and concise manner.
- Liaising with a range of stakeholders which include IT, Business, Finance, Compliance and Operations.
- Identify the potential impacts of technical changes to the organisation and its partners and clients.
- Functional gap analysis and building on business requirements to form functional specifications which are easily read, understood and followed by Development and Test teams.
- Documenting processes both at a high level and technical solution.
- Work within an agile environment attending refinement sessions to refine and estimate work, assisting in prioritisation of sprints.
- Reviewing client change requests and assessing impact.
To apply for the vacancy of System Analyst, you must have the following skills/experience:
- Proven record of dedicated technical analyst experience in an IT environment, closely working with Development / QA teams.
- Understanding of technical concepts and integration of platforms (e.g. web services, batch files, web applications).
- Excellent analytical skills coupled with a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Knowledge of system/software development methodologies, ideally Agile / Scrum.
- Ability to conduct stakeholder workshops.
- Positive attitude and outlooks, determined, enthusiastic, and resilient with a sense of ownership.
- Advanced user of spreadsheets, project tools like JIRA, visualisation tools like PowerPoint, Visio or similar.
Please apply to the System Analyst vacancy for immediate consideration.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.