Commercial & Business Development Manager (Online Gambling)
Working closely with the Chief Commercial Officer, You will be responsible for creating, developing and exploiting commercial opportunities to increase the company’s income and actively engage in critical commercial projects that are of strategic importance to the organisation.
Day-to-day you will provide updated information, analysis and reports to the management and relevant business units to drive and facilitate well-informed commercial and product decisions.
Other responsibilities include:
- Develop and grow the customer portfolio and market share of the company’s B2B business, expand the brands presence in the global B2B market
- Work with internal teams to drive the B2B marketing effort and increase the brand awareness of the company’s B2B brand
- Work closely with senior stakeholders and internal teams to review, assess and negotiate commercial agreements for products that are of critical commercial importance for the company
- Representing the organisation at trade exhibitions, events, demonstrations and other related activities
- Build and maintain excellent rapport with clients, internal stakeholders and teams
The Successful Commercial & Business Development Manager (Online Gambling) will have/be:
- Proven previous experience within the Online Gambling industry
- Self-starter with plenty of initiative to innovate, develop and implement ideas into new opportunities
- Substantial experience gained through a Commercial & Business Development role
- The ability to represent the organisation to potential partners and clients, as well as listen and respond to stakeholders
- Excellent business acumen
- Flexibility to travel when required
The successful candidate can expect a salary of £70k - £100k and a range of excellent benefits including a generous annual bonus.
If you are an ambitious Commercial & Business Development Manager (Online Gambling) seeking a challenging role where you can make a real impact and progress through the ranks then apply NOW!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.