Azure Cloud Engineer – Remote
Take your engineering skills to the next level in a role where you will be building scalable and secure Azure cloud solutions.
- IT Cloud operations - building scalable and secure Azure cloud platforms
- Automation of solutions for deployment, configuration and continuous integration.
- Provisioning of PaaS/IaaS environments through CI/CD pipelines
- Scripting (Powershell or Python)
- Utilise best practice for automation and orchestration using relevant cloud tools.
Do you have:
- Experience of working in an engineering role in a Azure cloud focused environment
- Built Azure Cloud platforms
- CI/CD experience
- Understanding of Cloud security principals
- Scripting – PowerShell or Python
- Exposure to terraform or cloud formation an advantage
- Strong It background with experience of virtualisation and networks.
- Worked in an agile environment.
Due to the nature of the clients work SC level security clearance is required so you must currently hold of SC clearance or must be willing and able to undergo the vetting process.
Great chance to join a company that can take your career forward to the next level offer interesting and challenging technical work.
For more information on this role please contact me for a confidential discussion, to explore the role and your requirements in depth
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.