Senior Service Manager
Senior Service Manager required on a permanent basis, working for an exciting business that are scaling up throughout 2021 following a profitable finish to 2020. As a Senior Service Manager, you would work closely with a range of internal / external stakeholders and would be the “Go to” person for the business service delivery and offering. You would also manage a team of Service Managers. As a Senior Service Manager, you can expect the following remuneration package:
- Basic salary of up to £55,000 (Potential Flexibility)
- 5% Annual Bonus
- 25 Days Holiday, plus bank holidays
- Private Pension Scheme (6% Employer Contribution)
- Gym Membership
- Medical Cover
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection
As a Senior Service Manager, your day-to-day responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Clear & consistent approach to service management and business development with all business units in your zone.
- Defining the appropriate engagement model based on issued volume, forecasted growth, and complexity of solution.
- Lead capacity planning, service reviews and business monitoring activities.
- Support with incident escalation and support, ensuring such incidents are resolved.
- Liaising with the relevant internal teams to obtain & fully understand information, so that they can personally have an effective communication with your zone’s Business Unit.
- Promotion of existing products & services & future roadmap developments within your zone.
- Gathering high level statement of requirements from Business Units and presenting them internally with the appropriate business case to move forward with the initiative.
- Responsible for an allocated contribution budget and ensuring targets are met in the most effective & efficient way for both the client & the business.
- Responsible for the liaison of all elements of your zone in respect to legal, compliance & risk.
- Where appropriate summarising zone activity to CCO & CEO.
- Supervise, monitor and support each team member with objectives to ensure status of work is known & tracked and completed at a steady pace
- Maintain team’s projects/CRs status and information in JIRA at a regular frequency
- Maintain up to date timesheets recording for your team and associated projects plus ensure implementing resources are also logging correctly their time
To apply for the Senior Service Manager vacancy, you must possess the following skills / experience:
- Experience in a corporate client facing role
- Ability to analyse data - attention to detail essential
- Experience in process improvement
- Product and technical understanding to be able to respond directly to client technical queries
- Sound working knowledge of MS Office
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Self-motivator - happy to work in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to get involved in the detail
If you meet the criteria above and would like to apply for the Senior Service Manager vacancy, send across your CV for immediate consideration.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.