Lead DevOps Developer
Be a leader of a talented DevOps team working with a number of business units to build software across opensource systems for complex technical environments.
You will be working as part of the DevOps environment leading a team of Software focused DevOps professionals who are delivering complex software solutions. You be working with a number of DevOps technologies such as CI/Cd tools and Automation tools to include ,Kubernetes or Docker or Maven, Jenkins and Ansible.
- IT DevOps Operations- Producing designs and liaising with other technical business units.
- Automation of solutions for deployment, configuration and continuous integration.
- Experience of working in Java environment or similar Software focused role
- Utilise best practice for automation and orchestration using relevant tools.
Do you have:
- Experience of working in a DevOps role with capability to set up DevOps practises
- Built automation and configuration management using various of techniques and tools
- Kubernetes experience
- A programming background – ideally Java
- Knowledge of test automation tools and an appreciation of Java development
- Knowledge and/or Experience in a variety of scripting languages used to build CI/CD processes
- Experience working in a Java projects from a DevOps viewpoint.
- Hands on experience with tools such as Eclipse, Maven, WebLogic.
- Provisioning of PaaS/IaaS/SaaS environments through CI/CD pipelines
- Worked in an agile environment
- Worked in Cloud enviroments AWS or Azure.
Due to the nature of the clients work SC level security clearance is required so you must currently hold of SC clearance or must be willing and able to undergo the vetting process.
Great chance to join a company that can take your career forward to the next level offer interesting and challenging technical work.
For more information on this role please contact me for a confidential discussion, to explore the role and your requirements in depth.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.