Graduate Electronics Software Engineer
Graduate Electronics Software Engineer required on a permanent basis for a global market leader in the Electronics industry, based in Swindon. As a Graduate Electronics Software Engineer, you will be responsible for maintaining and optimising existing production test programs, proactively monitor and improve yield and test times and improve product quality. As a Graduate Electronics Software Engineer, you will be offered the following remuneration package:
- Base salary of between £25-35k
- 3% Annual Bonus
- 25 Days Holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Health Scheme
- Private Pension Scheme
- Flexible Working
- Flexible Hours
As a Graduate Electronics Software Engineer, your day-to-day responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Continually identify and implement opportunities for yield improvement, test time reduction or multisite testing.
- Introduction and qualification of measurement and test tooling, equipment & programming, perform device / hardware / equipment correlation and capability analysis.
- Proactively implement test methods to reduce infant mortality of product in the field and customer return issues.
- Provide documentation for project files in accordance with the Quality and HSE procedures & instructions in place.
- Support the population/debug of circuit boards and related mechanical / electrical hardware.
- Team up with the ATE Support Shift Engineers for handover acceptance of new solutions from the Industrialisation team into Production. Support the transfer of ATE / Handling equipment or Test Cell platforms to other site locations.
- Advise and support ATE Support Shift Engineers when required.
- If required, be available for operation of Production Testing Equipment and manual testing of production product / customer samples etc.
To apply for the Graduate Electronics Software Engineer vacancy, you must possess the following skills/experience:
- A University degree in Electronic Engineering or a HND/HNC.
- Experience and understanding of C++ with ideally some Python or Perl.
- Detail oriented with the ability to check their own work.
- Approachable, with a pro-active / positive approach to new and challenging projects.
- Personable and able to work in a small team.
- Innovative and enthusiastic problem solver with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to work alone and under pressure, remaining calm and professional in critical situations, using logical fault finding techniques.
To apply for the Graduate Electronics Software Engineer role, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.