Senior QA Engineer required on a permanent basis for an exciting and scaling organisation with offices across EMEA. As a Senior QA Engineer, you will be responsible for Quality assurance of all development artefacts around new features developed or fixes within the product areas or platform, whilst providing technical leadership to junior testers in the team. As a Senior QA Engineer, you can expect to receive the following remuneration package:
- Basic salary of up to £55,000 (Potential Flexibility for the right candidate)
- 5% Annual Bonus
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Income Protection
- Personal Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Medical Cover
- Gym Membership
As a Senior QA Engineer, your day-to-day responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Take the technical lead of new approaches and continued improvement to testing practices
- Produce quality metrics for releases Software meets or exceeds published metrics and quality benchmarks
- Lead in one of the QA Capability areas and drive consistency and improvements
- Provide mentoring and knowledge transfer to more junior QA engineers as required
- Help derive automation frameworks and best practices
- Development of new or evolvement of automated methods and techniques that ensure the quality of development covering functional and non-functional tests
- Drive improvements to quality assurance and identify gaps.
- Work as “one team” to ensure deliveries are on time and to a high quality
- Take responsibility for the effective resolution of issues as they arise and remediation thereof
- Contribute to the QA strategy and identify areas of improvement
To apply for the Senior QA Engineer position, you must meet the following criteria:
- Significant commercial experience of testing enterprise level systems that incorporate microservice architectures and web applications
- Significant experience in working with TDD / BDD tools, Performance and load testing, security testing, UI and accessibility testing and CI/CD.
- Data creation and curation
- DevOps practices and principles
- ISTQB Foundation (minimum)
- Experience in any of the following would be beneficial: Java, Junit, Selenium, SQL, Linux, Jenkins, Jira, API / Web Services, AWS and XML/JSON.
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in the Senior QA Engineer position, please send across your CV for immediate consideration.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.