Digital Customer Experience Architect – UK – Remote
- CX Architect role at leading digital transformation consultancy
- Big brand customers, exciting projects
- Leadership level role, supporting Head of Architecture
- Blend of strategic and hands-on work
This leading technology consultancy is playing a key role in helping its customers to accelerate and realise their digital transformation plans, designing, building and delivering some of the biggest digital projects out there.
They now have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Experience Architect who has experience in the design and delivery of digital solutions to join their growing, talented team.
This senior level role will see you support and deputise for the Head of Architecture and you will apply your skills and experience across design, build, delivery, team management and pre-sales activities. This role can offer someone the blend of being able to take a strategic approach to digital platform design & delivery whilst also maintaining a good level of hands-on technical work.
You will need to bring strong experience in shaping and producing high quality, scalable, integrated software solutions in the digital space. You will enjoy architecting customer centric platforms across a range of domains and technologies and will be able to guide clients based on their business needs and goals. You will contribute to presales activities and take ownership of the delivery of digital projects, leading cross functional teams in an agile delivery process, ensuring robust, scalable solutions are built that offer excellent user experience, including customer platforms, content management, digital marketing, digital commerce and bespoke web applications. As CX Architect you will also look to drive improvements to processes, best practice, tools and techniques that the team are using and you will coach and mentor team members. Alongside this you will act as a Thought Leader for
both the business and its customers.
This consultancy have a highly collaborative, diverse culture and you will get all the support you need to perform at your best along with access to excellent training and opportunities for continued progression.
Skills and experience that you will need in order to be considered:
- Proven track record of delivering complex digital platforms at scale in both B2B and B2C settings
- In-depth understanding of at least one or more market-leading CX Platforms / Digital Experience Platforms (e.g. Salesforce, Adobe Experience Cloud, Pega, Acquia, etc.) and excellent knowledge of Personalisation, Marketing Automation, eCommerce and other emerging technologies
- Experience of leading the solution design and implementation of CMS, eCommerce solutions and bespoke web applications
- Good all-round understanding of software development in a digital environment, including awareness of best practices and standards in accessibility, security and user experience
- Experience of leading agile teams and agile delivery
- Experience of DevOps – including Configuration Management, Environment Management, Continuous Integration/Deployment and Release Management
- Awareness of best practice in enterprise integration, microservices, API development, security and scalability - ideally with experience/certification in one or more architecture methodologies
Based from anywhere in the UK and working from home/hot desk office you will have some flexibility to travel to client sites across the UK when required.
A highly competitive package will be on offer including a salary of c£90k-£110k, bonus, pension and flexible benefits that can be shaped to suit your personal needs. Choose from private medical, dental, critical illness, income protection, DIS and many others and enjoy other perks including employee discounts, subsidised gym membership to help with your wellbeing and holiday trading, allowing you to buy/sell holiday days.
If you are a Senior Architect who has worked on multiple digital deliveries then apply NOW. Interviews via video with remote on-boarding for an immediate start.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.