- Global financial services business who have invested heavily in Salesforce
- Join a DevOps Salesforce team working with cutting edge tech
- Incredible work/life balance, flexible hours, WFH
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, award-winning Salesforce team at an established, well-known brand financial services organisation that has put Salesforce at the heart of their tech strategy.
This talented team design, develop and deploy enterprise solutions and you will have the opportunity to test your Salesforce development skills across a number of Salesforce orgs, 5 in total, that support various functions within this business globally. You will be involved in the full Salesforce DevOps lifecycle, using your coding skills in Apex and Visualforce to design and develop high-quality solutions on the Salesforce platform.
This business place a huge focus on work/life balance, ensuring there is lots of flexibility on working location and working hours. This flexibility has proved a big pull for Salesforce professionals working in London or other big cities, who were fed up with long commutes, having to work very long hours or whose personal circumstances demanded a different working pattern.
To be successful in this team, you will be a Salesforce Developer who is proactive and good at problem-solving. You must have:
- Good hands-on skills in Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components
- Experience in Custom Settings, Custom Metadata, SOQL, SOSL and Migration Tools
- Strong knowledge of software development principles such as Design patterns and Modular programming.
- Exposure to both Service and Sales cloud
- Platform Developer I & II Certified (highly desirable, although real-world, commercial experience is more important)
Successful candidates can expect a salary of up to £65k as well as a bonus and a superb 12% NON-contributory pension. Other perks include Medical, Life, 25 days holiday, Medical, Life, corporate discounts (gym, etc.) and share scheme. There are also superb Maternity/Paternity schemes (up to 3 months off paid).
Great flexibility on offer with a hybrid split of 2-3 days in the office/2-3 days work from home as well as flexible working hours.
If you want to work for a company that really looks after you, gives you a good work/life balance and a huge pipeline of exciting Salesforce projects then apply NOW
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.