Agile Delivery Manager – Remote
Agile Delivery Manager required on a permanent basis for a an exciting business in the cloud sector, working with large customers, enabling transformation using public cloud, data, and AI services. As an Agile Delivery Manager, you can expect to receive the following remuneration package:
- Basic salary of between £35,000 - £45,000 DOE
- Annual Bonus of up to 10%
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Annual Training Allowance
- Pension Scheme
As an Agile Delivery Manager, your day-to-day responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Building and maintaining motivated teams, ensuring that there is a qualified and robust plan to work towards,
- Supporting the team and enabling collaboration, communication and providing an environment which enables delivery.
- Coach team leaders and facilitate continuous improvement and apply the most appropriate agile and lean tools and techniques, for both the project / customer.
- Proactively manage dependencies, overcome obstacles and get the best value against constraints.
- Create, monitor and maintain sprint tasks and backlog.
- Manage risks, budgets and people.
- Analysis and monitoring of standard reports.
To be considered for the Agile Delivery Manager, you must have the following skills / experience:
- Qualified Scrum Master with a minimum of 2-3 years experience in Agile Delivery.
- Very strong scrum mastery / facilitation skills.
- Experience in working with Business Analysts and using Business Analysis skills / awareness.
- Risk Management, Delivery Management and strong project management skills.
- Understanding and experience of project management methodologies including Agile, Waterfall and PRINCE2.
- Possesses a flexible, “can do” attitude to projects.
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in the Agile Delivery Manager vacancy, please click apply for immediate consideration.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.