Data Analyst – Swindon
Data Analyst required on a permanent basis for a very dynamic and exciting business, based in Swindon. As a Data Analyst, you will have excellent data analysis skills, be able to provide insight into the information and keep the management team informed via simple communication. As a Data Analyst, you can expect to receive the following remuneration package:
- Competitive Basic Salary, Dependant on Experience
- 25 Days Holiday, plus bank holidays
- Private Medical Cover
- Flexible Working
As a Data Analyst, your day-to-day responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Analyse a broad range of internal data to spot trends and opportunities for increased sales and additional revenue amongst existing and lapsed customers, as well as helping to forecast changing customer requirements and future market demand.
- Analyse a broad range of costs and working with other stakeholders to help them buy the right product or service.
- Analyse historic sales data (while keeping abreast of market trends) to assist in the purchase bulk of raw materials and stock for production and fulfilment.
- Support the finance team in creating and maintaining financial data across multiple spreadsheets.
- Produce regular written briefings to management on changes and advances across our customer base and product ranges
- Further inform our sourcing and stock control approach through product and category performance analysis and advising them what they should buy through accurate modelling.
- Increase our understanding of the customer journey among different buyers.
- Mine data across multiple internal and external sources.
To apply for the Data Analyst role, you must have the following skills / experience:
- Have 2/3 years’ experience in a relevant role.
- Knowledge of either (both preferred) mysql & SQL
- The ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional analytical approach.
- Strong data analysis skills and real attention to detail.
- Ability to turn mass data into actionable insight.
- Expert in Excel, good working knowledge
- Knowledge or willing to learn Power BI
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.