Senior Azure Solution Architect
A chance for an Azure evangelist to join one of the most dynamic Cloud companies in the country. Join an Azure MSP and a Microsoft Gold Partner.
A chance to join a company that due to their continued success are growing there Azure Cloud Practice. Keep at the cutting edge of Azure technology and become a true Azure evangelist.
Role will be a mix of work from home, client and office based.
To secure this role you will need to have:
- A history in Azure Cloud Architectural design in complex technical environments.
- Worked with PaaS ,IaaS and SaaS systems.
- Still enjoy being hands on when required with knowledge and experience of CI/CD pipelines, Infrastructure as a Code and Docker or Kubernetes.
- Exposure to Coding/scripting skills either (Bash,Python,Poweshell or similar)
- The ability to and enjoy working closely with clients taking then on their Azure cloud journey.
The role will offer you:
- Luxury of seeing a project all the way through from inception to delivery.
- Varied and Complex cloud challenges in a variety of verticals no Azure projects the same.
- Chance to keep at the cutting edge of Azure technology.
- A varied day to day role you could be covering anything from infrastructure builds and migrations ,design recommendations, audits and workshops.
- A chance to be the trusted cloud advisor taking organisations on the Azure Journey.
- Chance to train in AWS and GCP.
There will be some UK and possible European travel (post Covid) with the role as such all applicants must have the right to work in the UK and EU
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.