Application Support Engineer (VB / SQL) – Office Based
Application Support Engineer required on a permanent basis for a family owned software business based in Wiltshire. As an Application Support Engineer, you will be working in a busy support team, managing day-to-day incidents and providing an excellent level of customer care. As an Application Support Engineer, you can expect to receive the following remuneration package:
- Basic salary of up to £35,000
- Pension Scheme
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
As an Application Support Engineer, your day-to-day role will consist of but will not be limited to:
- Creating and maintaining full lifecycle application support documents.
- Providing technical support to Developers, other Engineers and external customers.
- Carry out root cause analysis into various issues and deliver a timely solution in line with SLAs.
- Work unsupervised in a small team with an extensive focus on continuous improvement and customer service.
- Support with Application and Database changes when required.
As an Application Support Engineer, you must have the following experience:
- Strong skills, experience and understanding in VB and SQL.
- Ideally the successful candidate will have a minimum of 1-2 years in another Support role.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- A flexible approach and willingness to get involved in different activities outside of your core role.
If you are interested in applying for the Application Support Engineer role, please click apply today for immediate consideration.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.