Data Architect – Remote – SC Clearance
Data Architect required on a permanent basis for a rapidly growing and dynamic organization based in the Cloud Technology sector. As a Data Architect, you will work collaboratively with a team of data engineers, architects, operations experts and business analysts to deliver high quality outcomes. You will do this via modern data sourcing, integration and modelling techniques, working as part of a small tight knit team and semi-Embedded within a client team. As a Data Architect, you can expect the following remuneration package:
- Basic salary of up to £70,000, dependent on experience
- Annual Bonus of up to 15%
- 25 Days Holiday, plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Annual Training Allowance
As a Data Architect, your key responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Working with the customer and external teams to design a modern data analytics platform.
- Working across a variety of technologies and platforms to eliminate data silos.
- Working with data to enhance the businesses decision making capability and drive them forward on their data journey.
- Discovery exercises to help the customer understand their existing datasets.
- Gaining business & data knowledge across organisations and domains to become a lead architect on the solution.
- Design and build Data Warehouse services.
- Design and build data lake services.
- Design and build ETL services to transform data from a variety of data sources.
- Working with cloud platform engineers to design and build work packages.
- Developing a backlog and roadmap of platform changes.
- Clearly communicate your work and provide confidence in order to drive change in a business.
- Understand complex requirements and break down into actionable chunks of work.
- Ability to coach/upskill other members of the team.
To apply for the Data Architect vacancy, you must have the following skills / experience:
- Strong Oracle Database skills.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Strong Azure data skills including Azure Data Factory, PowerBI and ETL pipelines.
- Background in architecting modern data analytics platforms and well architected designs.
- The ability to lead teams from an architectural perspective and become a subject matter expert.
- The ability to communicate with multi-disciplinary teams, lead presentations and provide recommendations into architecture strategy.
- A results-orientated mind-set with a passion for data and a keen eye for detail.
- Comfortable with limited travel to clients (most sites are Central London based).
- Able to work in fast-paced environments, rolling onto multiple projects if needed at any one time.
- SC Clearance or ability to be SC Cleared.
If you’re interested in the Data Architect vacancy and meet the criteria above, please click apply below for immediate consideration.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.