Project Manager – Software / Technical
Project Manager required on a permanent basis for a high growth Financial business based in Swindon. As a Project Manager, you will work as part of a fast-moving environment where customer satisfaction, delivery implementation objectives, solution resolution and quality are key. As a Project Manager, you can expect to receive the following remuneration package:
- Basic salary of up to £45,000 (Potential Flexibility for the right candidate)
- Annual bonus of 10%
- 25 Days Holiday, plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection
- Medical Cover
- Gym Membership
- Flexible Working (Office / Home split)
As a Project Manager, your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of but not limited to:
- Managing the implementation of new client changes from requirements through to product acceptance and rollout.
- Manage several parallel work streams encompassing IT and ancillary activities.
- Introduce change to existing client programmes with a focus on minimising potential impacts to on-going existing services in order to mitigate risk.
- Identify amendments in client objectives with capacity to negotiate between core and future phasing in order to efficiently adhere to agreed timeframes.
- Monitor and control project delivery over internal teams, 3rd parties, suppliers and clients while identifying and challenging delays and obstacles.
- Planning, effort estimations, and status reporting both internally and to clients.
- Support other team members to achieve company objectives along with promoting a positive collaborative atmosphere.
To apply for the Project Manager role, you must have the following skills / experience:
- Comfortable working in a technology space with the ability to solve client business problems and issues within this domain.
- Results orientated, self-motivated, persistent, ability to work independently and follow through to deliver objectives.
- Positive attitude and outlook, determined, enthusiastic and resilient with a sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written are essential along with good interpersonal skills.
- Great organisation skills with impeccable attention to details.
- Willingness and capacity to learn & open to feedback, mentoring and direction from more experienced members of the team.
To apply for the Project Manager vacancy, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.