A leading MSP is looking to hire a talent Software Architect / Technical Architect with a background in open source technologies and a strong experience in Java. A chance to utilise your broad technical software skills (open source and Java) to create market leading software solutions. Be the Software Architect / Technical Architect who guides and manages the delivery of the overall software solutions that meet the client requirements.
- The Software Architect / Technical Architect will work closely with other SME’s such as Security, Cloud and DevOps areas to make sure that the Software components are designed and aligned with the clients requirements.
- Provide technical leadership for the design of software development and testing to make sure the solutions are as required by the client.
- Work in an Agile environment being involved an all elements of the software design phase (from discovery to live state).
- Work with both the client and internal business stakeholders at all levels (both technical and non technical)l to ensure the software solution is explained and fit for purpose.
- Work with multiple design projects at a time.
- Design of open source software solution across the full SDLC (Requirements, Design, Development, Testing).
- Experience of delivering complex software designs within Java environments.
- Experience of a broad open source technologies such as Java 8, Spring Framework/Spring Boot, Angular, Apache Camel, Docker or CNCF container tools.
- Worked with formal architectural frame works.
- Have experience n Agile environment.
This Software Architect role will be a mix of home client and office work and due to the nature of the clients will require security clearance to a high level. As such applicants must have lived in the UK for the last 5 Years.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.