IT Manager – Swindon
IT Manager required on a permanent basis for a national organization with HQ based in Swindon. As the IT Manager, you will hold overall responsibility for all aspects of the company’s IT infrastructure services including the server environment, desktop applications, local & wide area networks, IT security and telecommunications. As IT Manager, you can expect to receive a basic salary of up to £40,000 plus 28 days holiday (Including Bank Holidays) and Pension Scheme.
As IT Manager, your day-to-day responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Responsible for all aspects of the company’s IT infrastructure services including the server environment, desktop applications, local & wide area networks, IT security and telecommunications.
- Managing the implementation of any new systems including telecommunications.
- Providing support to circa 100 desktop users based over 10 depots and 9 remote locations.
- Responsibility for procurement of IT hardware, software and maintenance.
- Responsibility for Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plans.
To apply for the IT Manager vacancy, you must have the following skills / experience:
- Excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft Windows platform specifically MS Windows & Windows Server.
- Experience in administration of Citrix XenApp & VMware VSphere.
- Experience of managing Microsoft Active Directory
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Good understanding of structured cabling, VLANs, DHCP and DNS
- Good understanding of network security including firewalling, WiFi security etc.
If you meet the criteria above for the IT Manager role, please apply today for immediate consideration.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.