Technical Implementation Consultant
This award winning mature stage start-up is looking for an experienced Technical Implementation Consultant to partner with Sales, Customer Success, Product, Solutions and Engineering to onboard clients and welcome them with a smooth implementation and use of our platform.
The Technical Implementation Consultant would have a deep understanding of our products and technical solutions. This role will interact primarily with our biggest and most complex clients and will require effective communication skills, the ability to deliver product demonstrations and a confident knowledge of the related industry processes and best practices.
The successful Technical Implementation Consultant Will have/be;
- Proven experience in a technical client-facing role
- Experience integrating strategic & enterprise clients
- Understanding of connectivity and file transfer protocols and tools – Cloud Storage (S3), GCP, SSH, SFTP
- Knowledge of Cloud based services – ideally AWS
- Experience working with clients, solutions, product and engineering teams
Also of Interest:
- Experience within the Advertising Technology space (AdTech)
- Experience with Data Modelling, SQL and Database systems
- Experience with web technologies
In return you will be rewarded with up to £60k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits which includes a non-contributary Pension and an Annual Bonus!
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Technical Implementation Consultant then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.