Information Security Manager
A great new opportunity has become live for an Information Security Manager to join a market leader in banking software. You will be taking on the continual development and maintenance of security processes and controls within the business.
This position entails planning and carrying out security controls that will protect our data from attack, unauthorised access, corruption, theft or any other risk. The business is currently ISO 27001 accredited and this will need to be maintained, reviewed and improved on a periodic basis.
You’ll be required to have a broad knowledge of IT and business systems to enable the assessment of the risk to security and to have the ability to ensure the business is protected as new development and threats emerge in the future.
- To operate, maintain and improve the existing Information Security management System within the business. This includes maintenance of the existing ISO27001 Certification
- To operate, maintain and improve the existing Quality Management System as used by the Life Science Team
- To assess the potential for, and benefits of, expanding the scope of the existing Security and Quality Management Systems
- Oversee information security awareness and education through training
- Create and maintain a Risk Treatment Plan for identified risks
- Excellent understanding of ISO27001 and the ability to implement policy according to legislation
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office cloud infrastructure (Office 365, Azure)
- Ability to assess the relevance of the Quality and Security policies and procedures as applicable to specific parts of the organisation
- Ability to undertake security auditing
- Security related Certification (CISSP or CISM)
- Knowledge of different customer sectors (Banking, Life Sciences etc)
The successful candidate can expect a salary of £45k - £60k and a range of excellent benefits
If you are an ambitious Information Security Manager seeking a challenging role where you can make a real impact and progress through the ranks then apply NOW!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.