Business Analyst – SDLC / Digital Marketing
Business Analyst required on a permanent basis for an exciting and scaling FinTech business with offices in London and Wiltshire. As a Business Analyst, you will be a key part of the client engagement function and will be the single point of contact for the technical documentation of the business products / services, and also using this to produce digital marketing content. As a Business Analyst, you can expect to receive the following remuneration package:
- Basic salary of up to £45,000 (Potential Flexibility for the right candidate)
- Annual Bonus of 5%
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (30 days after 5 years)
- Buy / Sell Holiday Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Medical Cover
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible Working
- Gym Membership
- Income Protection
As a Business Analyst, your day-to-day responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Be the single point of contact for the technical documentation of business products.
- Collaborate with developers, managers and other stakeholders to understand the products and the business value of material to be produced.
- Provide extensive assistance to creation of marketing material through various digital channels and different media, such as blogs, videos etc.
- Develop, introduce and communicate the guidelines for documentation to ensure all technical information is consistent, correct and professional
- Represent and understand the end-users to ensure product features are clearly communicated.
To apply for the role of Business Analyst, you must have the following skills / experience:
- A strong background in engaging with technical teams (Developers, Testers, Product Engineers etc.), ideally with experience in the Financial Technology sector.
- Ability to produce Digital Marketing content based on technical information provided by development teams.
- Excellent documentation and analysis skills.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, both business and technical.
- Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to apply for the Business Analyst vacancy, please apply today for immediate consideration.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.