Area Sales Manager – IoT – Home Based
Area Sales Manager – IoT (Home Based) required on a permanent basis for a global organization that specialize in Engineering, that are looking to expand their Industrial, Smart Building, Smart Factory and Clean Energy market. As an Area Sales Manager, you will be required to develop business by setting up and enhancing strategic partnerships with new and existing customers related to the organisation’s Industrial business unit. As an Area Sales Manager, you can expect to receive the following remuneration package:
- Basic salary of up to £50,000 (DOE)
- OTE of up to £67,500
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Medical Cover
- Home based working
- Income Protection
- Based at Home
As an Area Sales Manager - IoT, your day-to-day responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- You work closely with customers/prospects to identify applications and win new business opportunities geared towards the industrial communications and data collection.
- You will coordinate with business stakeholders such as marketing and engineering colleagues the total supply chain.
- You build and expand relationships with existing and potential customers and seek to “design in” the company’s current and future technology to customers’ future products.
- You pro-actively communicate the organisations value proposition to the customer and manage customer expectations.
- You give feedback of market requirements & competitor activities to the marketing department and product groups.
- You are responsible for the commercial negotiations, technical communication with the customers and contract management.
To apply for the Area Sales Manager - IoT vacancy, you must possess the following skills / experience:
- A Bachelors or Master’s Degree level in Engineering (ideally mechanical/electrical or electronical, but other technical degrees also welcome), or a Business degree with significant experience in a Technical environment.
- Extensive sales experience, preferable in Business to Business manufacturing setting in an industrial IoT environment.
- Understanding of systems flow, data source, data usage and sensors data streaming to IIoT platforms is preferred.
- Commercial skills, customer-oriented negotiation skills, presentation skills, and the ability to identify, pursue, and capture new business.
- Pro-active attitude and clearly capable of setting priorities.
If you meet the criteria above for the Area Sales Manager- IoT vacancy, please apply today for immediate consideration.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.