Senior Solution Engineer who can drive the sales cycle and help win new customers is required by a well-established, market-leading, global SaaS solution vendor whose products are built on the Salesforce platform.
It’s an exciting time to join this dynamic vendor as they accelerate growth initiatives and pursue innovative new strategic partnerships for their market-leading technology.
Due to an internal promotion they now need a driven Presales professional in Sweden who can cover the entire Nordic region. This business has always enjoyed great success in the Nordics and with a strong pipeline, there will be plenty of opportunities for you to apply your skills and experience.
This role isn’t just about delivering insightful, engaging product demonstrations. You will be involved in the sales cycle at an early stage, establishing trusted advisor relationships with stakeholders at various prospects and becoming the voice of the customer, bringing technical and business requirements back to the product team to ensure that solutions continue to meet their needs. To be successful you will also need to build strong relationships with internal technical and product teams, collaborating with them and the commercial sales team very closely, with the shared aim of driving sales.
- Establish a deep understanding of each prospect’s business and technical needs
- Create a “trusted technical advisor” relationship with both the prospect’s technical stakeholders and internal technical teams
- Develop solution architecture framework to support solution selling on an enterprise level. Help to provide vision, define system and application architecture, problem anticipation and problem-solving ability across the landscape
- Lead change across large platforms / functional areas using technology solutions
- Provide software / hardware technical architecture expertise to ensure proper solution design
Ultimately, your prime aim will be to help each prospect realise the value of the solution you suggest.
This role would suit an experienced Presales Consultant, Solution Engineer or Solutions Consultant who has a strong track record of presales working with complex cloud-based software solutions.
- Fluent Swedish & English communication skills
- Excellent track record of presales success and performance against target
- Proven experience in positioning and selling cloud-based solutions/SaaS
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including creativity and curiosity with the ability to effectively communicate and influence solution direction to both technical and non-technical audiences at all levels.
- Broad technical acumen, able to understand complex concepts and translate business benefit and value
Experience with the Salesforce platform would be highly advantageous and any exposure/experience with Field Service, Supply Chain or Asset Management solutions would also be highly desirable.
This would be an excellent move for someone already working within or looking to move into the Salesforce ecosystem at a business where there are significant growth and development opportunities.
What will I get in return? The successful candidate can expect a fully remote-based contract (c20-30% travel) and a starting salary from 60,000-90,000 SEK a month plus bonus (70:30) and comprehensive benefits. Alongside this, you will get access to all the training you need to sharpen your skills and keep developing plus the opportunity to gain certifications.
If you are a Presales Consultant/Solution Engineer looking for a big challenge in a highly successful SaaS business then apply for this exciting role NOW.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.