Lead Developer – Remote
Lead Developer required on a permanent and remote basis for a cloud and customer focused business based in the UK. As a Lead Developer, you will lead the design and build solutions, whist also leading a small team of Developers. This project would be building multiple web portals that talk to back end services and a mobile app. As a Lead Developer, you can expect the following remuneration package:
- Basic salary of up to £70,000
- Annual Bonus of 10%
- 25 Days Holiday, plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Annual Training Allowance
- Full Remote Working
As a Lead Developer, your day-to-day responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Develop front end architecture and back-end applications.
- Design and develop APIs.
- Knowledge of Cloud architecture.
- Development of Database systems.
- Development of multiple web portals that integrate with back end services / mobile application.
- Managing a small team of developers including planning workload and providing support / training.
To apply for the Lead Developer vacancy, you must have the following skills / experience:
- More than 5 years’ experience of agile full stack development.
- A good knowledge of front-end technologies (Django, React, CSS).
- Extensive experience with Python.
- Experience with database technologies.
- A flexible, can-do approach.
- Mobile App Development Experience advantageous.
- Cloud experience desirable – AWS / Azure.
If you meet the criteria above, please apply for the Lead Developer vacancy for immediate consideration.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.