Full Stack Software Developer – Python / Django
Full Stack Software Developer required on a permanent basis for a rapidly growing and dynamic organization based in the Cloud Technology sector. As a Full Stack Software Developer, you will work on a range of exciting development projects utilising Python, with further opportunities to work with other development frameworks and cloud technology such as AWS and Azure. As a Full Stack Software Developer, you can expect the following remuneration package:
- Basic salary of up to £45,000, dependent on experience
- Annual Bonus
- 25 Days Holiday, plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Annual Training Allowance
- 2-3 days per week working from home while settling in, with potential for full remote working long term
As a Full Stack Software Developer, your day-to-day responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Develop front end architecture and back-end applications.
- Design and develop APIs.
- Utilising AWS and Azure.
- Development of Database systems.
To apply for the Full Stack Software Developer vacancy, you must possess the following skills / experience:
- More than 3 years’ experience of full stack development.
- A good knowledge of front-end technologies (Django, React, CSS).
- Experience with database technologies.
- A passion for learning.
- A flexible, can-do approach.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.