Compliance Officer (Gambling Industry)
Working closely with the Compliance Manager, You will provide administrative and other support in order to ensure that the compliance and regulatory obligations of the business are adhered to in the jurisdictions in which they operate.
Day-to-day you will monitor regulatory updates and guidance and ensure that any required actions are communicated to the Compliance Manager. You will also support in carrying out internal compliance & monitor reviews and audits to test that existing compliance efforts are fit for purpose across all markets in which the company operates. Support the Compliance Manager in ensuring that internal policies are up to date, and adhere to the required rules and regulations in which the business operates.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join one of the market leaders within the Online Gambling space with a view of progression longer term.
The Successful Compliance Officer (Gambling Industry) will have/be:
- Previous experience within the Online Gambling industry
- Knowledge and awareness of online gambling and its regulatory landscape
- Experience of working within a compliance or audit environment
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills with evidence of working with clients and stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrable experience of regulatory reporting and monitoring processes
- Ability to compose materials such as detailed reports, work-related manuals
The successful candidate can expect a salary of £40k - £50k and a range of excellent benefits including a generous annual bonus.
If you are an ambitious Compliance Manager (Gambling Industry) seeking a challenging role where you can make a real impact and progress through the ranks then apply NOW!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.