A great opportunity for an experienced Data Architect , a chance to be a real Data SME.
2 Day's a month in Gosport rest of time remote.
Working within the Public Sector the Data Architect role will be the bridge between the Data community and the wider technology teams. The Data Architect will be responsible for owning and creating Data Models, take an end to end approach ensuring the Data Solution is designed and delivered to fully maximises the power of Data. You will also be involved in the creation and maintenance of data dictionary’s and data matrices and will be a key person in the Data team.
To secure the role you will need to have:
- A solid background in Data Architecture and Data management with a proven track record of delivering Data Architecture and models in a complex and fast moving business environment.
- Strong knowledge of Data modelling tools such as ERWIN, Bizzdesign, ,Spark or Qualiware.
- Worked with Cloud technologies for the delivery of large scale secure Data holdings.
- Excellent knowledge of database platforms, ETL tools, MDM, query languages, operational data management and model management tools.
- Good understanding of Oracle and Microsoft databases, Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Cloud, Exadata, MariaDB, DB2, MySQL, SQL Data Warehouse Appliance
This Data Architect roles gives the right candidate a chance to work and design Data solutions in an environment that makes a real difference.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.