Microsoft 365 Specialist
A talented Microsoft 365 Specialist with a strong background in Security and Compliance Center is required on a 1 year fixed term assignment, working for a leading Financial Services organisation this role will be home based with some occasional travel.
My client can offer you a very competitive base salary with an exceptional benefits package that includes:
- 12% pension
- Car allowance of £5,772 per annum
- 25 days holiday plus an additional 3 volunteering days
- Annual company bonuses
In this role you will be the key person in deploying 365 compliance and security features working with DLP (365 Data loss Prevention) , 365 security and compliance, AIP (Azure Information Protection) , MIP (Microsoft Information Protection) and MIG (Microsoft Information Governance). You will support the global business and be the SME in 365 security and compliance matters.
To secure the role you will:
- Be a Microsoft 365 expert with a strong understanding around Microsoft 365 admin center
- Have worked extensively with Microsoft 365 with a strong focus in security and compliance .
- Have experience of M365 Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Have experience of Azure Information Protection (AIP)
- Worked with Information Protection ideally MIP and MIG.
- Have hands on scripting skills with Powershell.
This is a great opportunity for a Microsoft 365 engineer who want so focus their skillset on security and compliance or 365 compliance consultant who wants to take on a new challenge.
For more information on this role please contact me for a confidential discussion, to explore the role and your requirements in depth.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.