Head of Product Management – Betting Space
This worldwide and market leader within the Online Betting space is looking for a Head of Product Management to lead their Product Management department and take them to the next level.
The role will work collaboratively to shape and influence the overall customer experience across all digital channels, including mobile, desktop, and apps. It is a senior role that has final accountability for the success of our product delivery. You will be responsible for hiring, managing, and developing a team of experienced product managers and UX/UI professionals.
- Define the strategy and features of all B2C desktop and mobile websites + native apps in alignment with executive leadership
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to create and own an efficient, company-goal-supporting product roadmap for our B2C websites/apps
- Work closely with Sportsbook & Racing product managers to ensure product positioning on the website/app is maximising commercial objectives
- Work closely with Marketing to ensure that all digital channels are optimized to maximise key conversion KPIs (signups, new funded accounts, wagers)
- Take ownership for optimizing the overall user journey and navigational flows for both mobile and desktop websites
- Provide guidance to the Manager of Creative Services to prioritise projects and maximise the output of UX and UI team members
Successful Head of Product Management – Betting Space will have/be:
- Proven senior/lead product development experience within the online betting space
- Proven track record of delivering successful consumer digital products at scale
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects while effectively balancing scope, resourcing, time, and quality
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability for goals and deliverables
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to influence a cross-functional team to deliver results
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for presentations, development and production of written materials, and to effectively communicate with stakeholders
The successful candidate can expect a salary of £90k - £120k and a range of excellent benefits including a generous annual bonus.
If you are an ambitious Head of Product Management within the online betting space seeking a challenging role where you can make a real impact then apply NOW!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.