Oracle Fusion Solution Architect
This innovative and successful Global Technology Consultancy is looking for an Oracle Fusion Architect who has extensive experience implementing Oracle Fusion – ERP Cloud and EBS.
This role will be assisting one of their top clients in the Banking space working on transformation projects with C-Suite stakeholders. We’re looking for a senior person who has done more than documentation, configuration, testing and technical.
The successful Oracle Fusion Solution Architect will have/be:
- Extensive experience in implementing Oracle Fusion - ERP cloud and EBS
- Strong banking domain experience with good understanding for Core banking operations
- Excellent communication skills and able to interact with CXO’s
- Proven track record of delivering large Oracle Cloud and EBS implementation and rollout programs preferably in banking industry
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle Cloud ERP offerings for Accounting Hub, Intercompany Accounting, Financial Reporting Cloud Services, Multi-Gaap Reporting, Global Consolidation, Planning, Budgeting part of overall experience in AP, AR, GL, FA, CM, EM & Risk Management.
Also of interest:
- Should have worked in delivery of large Transformation programs in Banking Industry
- Fair understanding for Integrations between Cloud and On-prem applications and reporting
- Understanding for Analytics cloud offering would be added advantage
In return you will be rewarded with between £130,000 - £160,000 an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Oracle Fusion Solution Architect send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.