HR & Office Manager
This leading operator in the Online Gambling space are looking for an experienced HR & Office Manager to join their team in London.
Your role will be to perform the essential HR functions and administration of office operations, having a direct responsibility to support employees located in the London office and will work closely with HR administration team members in other locations.
- Assist with recruitment job postings, candidate screening, interview scheduling and communication with candidates and assist with the candidate selection leading to hiring
- Provide new employees orientation and liaise with IT and hiring manager and facilitate work station set up and computer equipment requirements; as well as the on boarding
- Monthly preparation of the payroll information and liaise with Payroll Service Provider
- Maintain and ensure that the company is in compliance with the employment laws of London
- Provide assistance to employees and answer questions regarding company policies, procedures, issues or concerns, Issue employment letters when requested
- Collaborate with Finance and prepare and submit monthly reports/summaries
The Successful HR & Office Manager will have/be:
- Proven HR experience, covering all areas of HR including recruitment, orientation, HRIS, benefits administration, etc
- Knowledge of employment legislation of Taiwan
- Previous experience within the Online Gambling industry is desirable
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic and positive approach to work
The successful candidate can expect a salary of £40k - £50k and a range of excellent benefits including a generous annual bonus.
If you are an ambitious HR Manager seeking a challenging role where you can make a real impact and progress through the ranks then apply NOW!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.