Google Cloud Architect
A chance to join a Google Cloud Premier Partner, a company that the Cloud community is talking about be a part of there Goole Cloud Practice.
Manchester based (Mix of office, WFH and Client site)
To secure this role you will need to have:
- A history in Google Cloud Architectural design in complex technical environments.
- Worked with PaaS ,IaaS and SaaS systems.
- Understanding of VMware or Hyper-V
- Experience of CI/CD environments
- Worked with Container Technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesosphere etc
- Worked with Configuration Management systems (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet etc)
- Exposure to Coding/scripting skills either (Bash,Python,Poweshell or similar)
- The ability to and enjoy working closely with clients taking then on their (GCP) Google Cloud journey,
The role will offer you:
- Luxury of seeing a project all the way through from inception to delivery.
- Varied and Complex cloud challenges in a variety of verticals no Google Cloud projects the same.
- Chance to keep at the cutting edge of Google Cloud technology.
- A varied day to day role you could be covering anything from infrastructure builds and migrations ,design recommendations, audits and workshops.
- A chance to be the trusted cloud advisor taking organisations on the (GCP) Google Cloud Journey.
- Chance to cross train in Azure and AWS
There will be some UK and some minimal European travel (post Covid) with the role as such all applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.