Director of International Development (Betting/Gaming)
Working closely with the CEO, You will be responsible for the driving force behind the growth and scalability of our entire global portfolio, you will be a passionate and dynamic operator while having your finger firmly on the pulse of the very latest international trends within betting and gaming. You’ll have a proven track record of launching established brands into new jurisdictions.
You’ll be coming in as a highly experienced relationship builder with solid negotiation skills. You are well connected in the betting/gaming industry and have a bulging black book of contacts that can serve to support our expansion ambitions.
Other responsibilities include:
- Ownership of our international expansion roadmap and market access timelines.
- Analysis and board level presentation of new market opportunities
- Working alongside Project Managers and Business Analysts to develop time-based rollout plans and internal communication briefings
- Detect product and content localisation requirements to ensure suitability of our offering for new market entries
- Build and maintain excellent rapport with clients, internal stakeholders and teams
The Successful Director of international Development (Betting/Gaming) will have/be:
- Proven previous experience within the Online Gambling industry
- A track record of working in a senior position across multiple betting and gaming jurisdictions
- Experience working across multiple stakeholders, managers and teams
- Analytical skills to assess new market opportunities, potential JV deals and forecast & identify trends
- Strong presentation skills and ability to convey strategic plans across different levels of the organisation
- Experience representing a well-established brand
The successful candidate can expect a salary of £90k - £120k and a range of excellent benefits including a generous annual bonus.
If you are an ambitious Director of International Development (Betting/Gaming) seeking a challenging role where you can make a real impact and progress through the ranks then apply NOW!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.