Azure DevOps Engineer
Join a leading FS organisation to help maximise their Azure DevOps functions and support a large Data and Machine Learning (ML) practice. Delivering best in class Data and ML solutions through Azure DevOps pipelines and techniques.
If your and Azure focused DevOps professional with an interest in ML (Machine Learning) and Data then this is a chance to work for a company that lets you combine Azure DevOps skills and Machine learning (ML).
My client can offer you a competitive base salary with an exceptional benefits package that includes:
- 12% pension
- 25 days holiday plus an additional 3 volunteering days
- Annual company bonuses
Azure DevOps Engineer the role:
- Supporting and Automation Data products
- Set up CI/CD Pipeline
- Deliver ML and Data solutions via Azure DevOps
- Review DevOps best practice
- Migration of on-premise systems
You’re the right Azure DevOps professional if you have experience of a number of these:
- Azure IaaS/PaaS/SaaS principles
- Azure DevOps experience
- CI/CD technologies
- Exposure to ML or have worked in large Data environments
- Worked in Agile environments
If you are looking for a Azure DevOps role that can take your career to the next level then please send your details for an informal discussion.
For more information on this role please contact me for a confidential discussion, to explore the role and your requirements in depth
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.