If you’re a Python professional with a strong passion around Azure and some interest in Machine Learning this role working for a Leading Financial services organisation, gives you the option to continue your career in Python and become more involved in Data and Azure .
Joining an existing team that focuses on the adoption of advanced analytics you will be designing end to end solutions from development to deployment utilising Python and have will become more involved in the full remit of Azure Development .
My client uses Python and Microsoft Azure to deploy APIs, applications and bring the power of data science, AI and advanced analytics to the business.
To secure the role you will have:
- Strong Python experience
- experience using Microsoft Azure or have worked in an Azure focused environment.
- Knowledge of working with API development in Azure is a bonus.
- Exposure to Databricks, particularly in Azure, to develop and deploy machine learning assets.
- Knowledge of SQL, Scala and R.
- Experience of getting Data assets into production, including UAT testing, and maintaining these assets once live.
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps and Git to ensure version and quality control when putting ML assets into production
In the role you will
- Design end-to-end production solutions for assets developed by the data science/modelling team utilising Python and Azure.
- Work with cloud architects, data engineers in regards to machine learning technologies.
- Further you knowledge around Azure development.
This is a great opportunity for a talented Python Developer with some exposure to Azure and wants to transition into a more Azure role.
My client can offer you a competitive base salary with an exceptional benefits package that includes:
- 12% pension
- 25 days holiday plus an additional 3 volunteering days
- Annual company bonuses
For more information on this role please contact me for a confidential discussion, to explore the role and your requirements in depth
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.