Business Solution Consultant
A great new opportunity has become live for a Business Solution Consultant to be an integral member of our Client Engagement team, which is responsible for business development based in Luxembourg.
You will work as part of a team assisting the overall Sales team in driving revenue by helping to qualify accounts, answering requests for information and requests for proposals, preparing and delivering solution-based product presentations and demonstrations and executing on customer proof of concepts.
You will also be interacting heavily with the Banking Solution Team – in charge of developing our SaaS Banking Platform – to prepare demos, materials and stay up to date with latest enhancements and releases.
The Successful Business Solution Consultant will have/be:
- Proven experience working within the Banking industry, preferably with a Bank and a Banking software vendor, focused on global financial services
- Experience in Retail Banking, Private Wealth, Finance, Treasury, Payments, Lending, Front office Solutions, Digital banking Customer experience.
- In-depth knowledge of the financial services industry; trends, challenges, and innovations.
- Functional experience must have been gained in one or more of the following roles: front office, middle office or back office functions, product management, business analyst, system implementations of front office/back office systems.
- Strong knowledge in banking products life cycle. Good knowledge of banking applications, including business processes.
- Very good abilities in all basic MS Office applications. Able to create top-quality documents efficiently.
- At ease with all computer operations and open to learning a few technical operations.
- Having been involved in the selection and implementation of a banking solution within a financial institution, a Banking Software Vendor or a System Integrator is a distinct advantage.
The successful candidate can expect a salary of €60k - €80k and a range of excellent benefits
If you are an ambitious Business Solution Consultant seeking a challenging role where you can make a real impact and progress through the ranks then apply NOW!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.