Big Data Architect - Hadoop
This innovative and successful Global Technology Consultancy is looking for a Big Data Architect who has extensive experience focusing on infrastructure design, solution and implementations to join their growing client facing team.
This is a key role supporting the design, strategy, solution, and implementation of Data & Process driven Finance Technology initiatives, with strong focus on Finance systems Infrastructure stability and Resilience across Front-2-Back Finance Functions.
The successful Big Data Architect - Hadoop will have/be:
- Hands on experience using Hadoop, Spark and/or Snowflake
- Extensive experience in Application Design and Delivery
- Experience of managing teams to deliver transformations
- Hands on experience of infra-monitoring tools (Tivoli, AppDynamics etc) and complete understanding of Infra incident lifecycle
- Experience using DW, ETL, BI or MW
Also of interest:
- Experience implementing strategic infrastructure across the Finance/Banking industry
- Great knowledge of industry trends, emerging technologies and cloud solutions
- Production level experience working with large data volumes and be able to demonstrate a firm understanding of logical data structures and analysis techniques
In return you will be rewarded with up to £85,000 an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Big Data Architect - Hadoop send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.