Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
This innovative and successful Global Technology Consultancy is looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer who can help Handle Infrastructure as Code and contribute to making infrastructure automated, reliable & easy to operate.
Responsibilities of the Cloud Infrastructure Engineer include:
- Handle Infrastructure as Code, contributing to making infrastructure automated, reliable & easy to operate
- Interfaces with vendors to assess their technology and to guide their product roadmap based on Client’s requirements
- Provides thought leadership in subjects that are key to the business
- Requires sophisticated analytical thought to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations
- Impacts the technology function through contribution to technical direction and strategic decisions
- Uses developed communication skills to negotiate and often at higher levels
The successful Cloud Infrastructure Engineer will have/be:
- Great knowledge of industry trends, emerging technologies & Cloud solutions
- Proven leadership skills in managing mixed teams to deliver transformations
- Experience delivering a product from inception till go-live
- Experience managing containerization of applications
- Production level experience on working with large data volumes and be able to demonstrate a firm understanding of logical data structures and analysis techniques
- Certified Cloud Solutions architect; Experience on Private/Public Cloud architecture - GCP/AWS/Azure
- Any prior experience working with Oracle SaaS Cloud / Oracle Fusion stack will be an added benefit
- Experience of working in Investment Banking or Retail, preferably on Risk and Finance
In return you will be rewarded with up to £65,000 an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Cloud Infrastructure Engineer send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.