Machine Learning Engineer
If you’re an Azure focused Machine Learning Engineer with a strong passion around Azure , ML and advanced Analytics, this role working for a Leading Financial services organisation, gives you the option to continue your career in the Machine Learning arena.
Joining an existing team that focuses on the adoption of advanced Machine Learning analytics you will be designing end to end solutions from development to deployment and invoked in the full remit of Machine learning.
My client uses Microsoft Azure to deploy APIs, applications and bring the power of data science, AI and advanced analytics to the business.
To secure the role you will have:
- Strong experience using Microsoft Azure, particularly on best-practice regarding putting ML assets into production and maintaining them.
- Experience working specifically with API development in Azure is a bonus.
- Worked with Databricks, particularly in Azure, to develop and deploy machine learning assets.
- Knowledge of Python, SQL, Scala and R.
- Experience of getting machine-learning assets into production, including UAT testing, and maintaining these assets once live.
- Knowledge of best practice regarding the use of Azure DevOps and Git to ensure version and quality control when putting ML assets into production
In the role you will
- Design end-to-end Machine Learning production solutions for assets developed by the data science/modelling team utilising Azure
- Advise on best-practice for Machine Learning deployment and maintenance of machine learning developed systems
- Test and support of machine learning assets.
- Work with cloud architects, data engineers in regards to machine learning technologies.
This is a great opportunity for an Azure focused Machine Learning professional who wants to take on a new challenge.
My client can offer you a competitive base salary with an exceptional benefits package that includes:
- 12% pension
- 25 days holiday plus an additional 3 volunteering days
- Annual company bonuses
For more information on this role please contact me for a confidential discussion, to explore the role and your requirements in depth
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.