Cyber Security Operations Manager
A global leader in technology intelligence solutions is looking to add a talented Security Operations Manager the their teams. Role can be based remotely with some travel to HQ in Berkshire.
As the Cyber Security Operations Manager you will be a key role in the business and the role requires a Security professional who keeps close to technology and enjoys “rolling there sleeves up” and getting involved when needed.
In the role of Security operations Manager you will :
- Be the lead in threat intelligence, vulnerability management, security controls monitoring, security incident handling and response, deliver a SEIM, SOAR roadmap and improve product security reporting
- Manage technical crisis response or investigative teams
- Be the focal point for advice and guidance on meeting operational security related statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Have knowledge of global privacy legislation and controls to protect data across multi-geo-region theatres.
- Manage the responses to security incidents and the investigation of security breaches.
- Own the definition, implementation, and maintenance of all operational security matters for the infrastructure, platform, systems, and applications.
To secure the Operations Security Manager role you will have:
- Been a leader in a security operations environment with experience of the delivery of Security Operations, Incident management and response.
- Experience of information Security defence and intelligence frameworks such as the Cyber Kill Chain, MITRE ATT&CK etc.
- Knowledge of Penetration and threat testing methodologies e.g OWASP , Nist ect.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure Cloud IAAS/PAAS and CNCF – Cloud Native Technologies (K8S, Nats streaming, Micro-services, Sumologic, IdP and Oath solutions, Open Data Telemetry stds) and particularly their security protection capabilities
- Professional certification such as: CISSP, CISM or similar.
A great opportunity to further your career in Operation Cyber Security with a real global leader.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.