A great chance to further your Cloud Engineering experience in a leading organisation that can offer career progression and awesome Cloud projects to work on.
Due to the nature of the clients work SC level security clearance is required so you must currently hold of SC clearance or must be willing and able to undergo the vetting process which requires you to have been in the UK for the last 5 years.
The role will be majority home based with some requirements to travel .
As the Cloud Engineer you will be building scalable and secure cloud solutions (Azure or AWS). You will be working in both and Azure and AWS environments, you must have strong experience in one of these ecosystems (with Azure being the preferred Cloud system) and training in the other one would be provided. The Cloud Engineer role will also be involved in the Automation of solutions using CI/CD pipelines and working with IaC.
This role is a great opportunity for a Cloud Engineer with:
- Experience of working in an engineering role in a cloud focused environment (Azure or AWS)
- Built Cloud platforms (Azure or AWS)
- CI/CD experience
- Understanding of Cloud security principals
- Scripting – PowerShell or Python
- Experience with IaC (infrastructure as a Code) terraform or cloud formation.
- Strong It background with experience of virtualisation and networks.
- Worked in an agile environment.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.