Electronics Graduate - Application Engineering
Electronics Graduate required for a global Engineering specialist based in the Wiltshire area. This opportunity will offer extensive career progression and development for a graduate with a passion for Engineering coupled with an excellent remuneration package:
- Basic salary of £25,000-28,000 depending on experience
- Excellent pension scheme
- Annual Bonus
- Healthcare Scheme
- Death in service
- Group Income Protection
- Free Lunch and drinks every day!
- Free car parking
As an Electronics Graduate within the Application Design department, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Experience in lab evaluation and application testing
- Ability to work closely with key customers and understand their priorities
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- The candidate is likely to have a degree in Electronics or Physics.
- Knowledge of electrical circuits, microelectronic assembly, statistical methods, process control fundamentals and product test processes
To apply for the role of Electronics Graduate, you must possess the following skills/experience:
- Degree educated in Electronics or Physics
- A keen interest for Engineering, ideally Electronics/Product Development.
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- Previous work experience around Electronics Design / Testing would be advantageous
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.