Content & Social Media Manager (Online Gambling)
This innovative and successful Online Gambling giant are looking for a Content & Social Media Manager to be responsible for overseeing the implementation of their Content and Social Media strategy.
Working closely with the Head of Content Marketing, you will support the development and execution of the content and social media strategy (across both B2B and B2C verticals). This role involves maintaining existing performance for various forms of content and social media activity whilst identifying areas of improvement to optimise the impact of content and social on our product portfolio (Sportsbook, Casino, B2B Lead Generation).
The successful Content & Social Media Manager will have/be:
- Excellent experience in a content and social media focused role within a marketing team
- Prior experience within the Online Gambling industry
- Experience of managing and leading a team
- Experience of using content to acquire, retain and engage customers
- A deep understanding of various content and social media reporting tools, including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Search Console
- SEO management skills.
Also of interest:
- Experience of managing site content and producing content schedules
- Proven ability to identify technical SEO problems and opportunities, knowledge of research and analytics tools and technical understanding to provide recommendations and solutions across web and mobile
- Knowledgeable around betting and a wide range of sports.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £55k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits including a generous bonus.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Content & Social Media Manager send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.