Software Product Manager
This highly regarded and flexible software provider within the Clinical Trials space is looking for a Software Product Manager with experience of managing a software product which has been brought to market to join their close-knit team.
This role reports into the VP of Product and you’ll be working closely with one of the other Product Managers while becoming the software SME within the business learning their software and demoing to clients. You will also be capturing user requirements and user stories.
The office is based in Wokingham although we are flexible allowing people to work from home for up to 3 days a week, infrequent international travel may also be required longer term.
The successful Software Product Manager will have/be;
• Experience of bringing software products to market by following a product lifecycle process
• Experience of being a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for an enterprise software application
• Knowledge of enterprise technologies and architectures
• Knowledge of Cloud services and technologies
• Ability to demonstrate software to diverse audiences
• Experience of developing Marketing and Product Marketing programmes
• Experience or knowledge within the Clinical Trails/Medical Devices industry is desirable
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £65k, an excellent working environment (work from home for up to 3 days a week) and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Software Product Manager then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.