Senior QA Analyst
Senior QA Analyst required on a permanent basis for a leading business within the financial sector, based in Swindon. As a Senior QA Analyst, you will play a lead role in contributing towards the development and testing strategy of a platform that processes in excess of $1 billion of transactions annually, as well as coaching/mentoring junior members within the team. As a Senior QA Analyst, you can expect the following remuneration package:
- Basic salary of up to £55,000
- 5% Annual Bonus
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Personal Pension Scheme (6% Employer Contribution)
- Flexible Working
- Income Protection
- Life Insurance
- Medical Cover
- Free Gym Membership
- Employee Assistance Programme
As a Senior QA Analyst, your key responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Develop, document, maintain and execute automated tests using Java tools to verify the quality of the platform to catch potential issues as early as possible in the SDLC.
- Ensure high quality of the deliverables into the testing framework, take ownership and accountability for resolving problems and ensuring test automation is successful.
- Develop a deep understanding of the business’s platform from a development and test point of view, constructing automated tests which work effectively.
- Use a variety of tools and frameworks, including jUnit, Cucumber and Selenium Webdriver.
To apply for the Senior QA Analyst vacancy, you must possess the following skills/experience:
- A minimum of 2 years within Java Development, most recent experience ideally in Java 8.
- Experience with Testing framework tools including Cucumber, JBehave, Junit, Selenium
- A minimum of 1 year experience in using SQL, preferably PL/SQL.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodology, in particular Scrum.
- A positive attitude and the desire to progress within an organisation, helping others along the way.
- Leadership qualities to support junior members in the team and actively contribute ideas to the department.
If you are interested in the Senior QA Analyst vacancy, please apply today!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.