HR Officer – 6 month Fixed Term
This exciting, innovative and mature SaaS business is looking for a HR Officer to join the business on an initial 6 month fixed term contract.
You will be responsible for providing comprehensive, operational HR support to our London and international employees. Providing support to the Global HR Manager to champion our people agenda and ensure a consistent approach across the business
Responsibilities of the HR Officer include:
- Maintain and update our database in an accurate and timely manner
- Assist and support in the starters/leavers process working alongside our Office Manager
- Manage the absence management process
- Manage new hire background checks, ensuring completion and recording on the HR database
- Administration and support in maintaining employee life cycle records
The Successful HR Officer will have/be:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge and understanding of a HR system
- CIPD part-qualified or working towards this qualification
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic and positive approach to work
The successful candidate can expect a salary of £25k - £30k and a range of excellent benefits.
If you are an ambitious HR Officer seeking a challenging role where you can make a real impact and progress through the ranks then apply NOW!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.